Terms and Conditions
The term "My Car Boutique" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 - 5 Nelson Street, Southend On Sea, Essex, SS1 1EG. Our company registration number is 08009298. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without My Car Boutique\'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION:
In these terms unless the context requires otherwise, a) \'Vehicle\' means the motor vehicle and any parts, accessories and extras detailed in the order, b) \'Contract\' means the contract to purchase whether by cash or through a finance agreement or hire the vehicle through either a lease or contract hire agreement, c) \'Order\' means the order as set out above for the purchase or hiring of the vehicle d) \'Anticipated\' means the anticipated delivery date specified on the order e) \'Purchase\' contract whether sale or a finance, lease or contract hire f) \'MCB\' means Atlo Limited T/A My Car Boutique h) \'You\' means the individual or the business entity entering in to the Contract i) \'Finance\' means the finance agreement whether purchase or hire j) \'Supplier\' means the vehicle manufacturer or their agent or franchisee.
This contract is subject to the formal written acceptance by \'You\' and in the case of a business entity means a person duly authorised by the company to enter into such an agreement for the purchase, financing and/or hire of the Vehicle
The contract price for the purchase of the Vehicle whether by You or by the Finance Company is based on the recommended retail price for the Vehicle, Delivery Charges and Accessories at the date of the quotation. MCB reserves the right to amend the contract price of new vehicles, delivery charges and accessories to take account of any increases in the supplier\'s recommended retail price and delivery charges and to take in to account the imposition of any new taxes or duties occurring from whatever cause before the delivery of the vehicle. In the event of an amendment in the purchase price MCB reserve the right to amend the terms of a finance agreement which is utilised for the for purchase or for the hire of the subject Vehicle.
Where a Contract is subject to a finance agreement whether that be purchase or hire, all conditions of the finance acceptance (which will include production of a valid comprehensive insurance policy for the Vehicle, the production of the authorised signatory\'s driving licence and/or passport and one or more acceptable proofs of address), must be fulfilled prior to delivery of the Vehicle. In the event that any circumstances change which result in the finance acceptance being revoked and/or the provision of finance being withdrawn MCB reserve the right to cancel the Order without any liability to You
The anticipated delivery date is the date that MCB are given by their supplier and the manufacturer with whom the vehicle order is placed at the time of the order but in no circumstances will MCB be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the production and/or delivery of the Vehicle. In the event that MCB are advised of a manufacturing delay, MCB will advise You of this as soon as possible. Once a Vehicle has arrived in to stock with the dealer, MCB will arrange a delivery date with You. Delivery of the vehicle will be made directly by our supplier who will endeavour to do so to at the arranged delivery date but this may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances including but not exclusive, problems found during a pre-delivery inspection, traffic incidents, weather conditions and in no circumstances will MCB be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Vehicle. The Vehicles will only be delivered within the UK mainland.
If you cancel your order, we will charge a fee of up to the value of your initial rental as agreed when we receive Acceptance of your order. You will receive notice in writing of the charge within 14 days of cancellation. Our invoice must be paid by card or direct bank transfer within 14 days of the date of the invoice
Atlo Limited T/A My Car Boutique reserve the right to terminate the Order without prejudice and without liability to You.
8. ENGLISH LAW:
The formation, interpretation and operation of the contract will be subject to English Law and You submit yourself to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.